So what is this chili recipe all about, you might ask? Well, it’s easy and tasty buffalo chicken chili. You also don’t have to waste time creating buffalo sauce with this recipe. Buffalo sauce from High On Chicken can save the day. Also, because it uses organic ingredients, you will get good health benefits out of this meal.
Still not persuaded? The ideal recipe for chili chicken in Buffalo Sauce. This dish flawlessly strikes the right notes of spiciness, sweetness, and creaminess, which is very tough to do. Made with shredded chicken, buffalo sauce, poblano peppers, and various herbs. It’s hot, creamy, and really excellent.
After that, the chili is seasoned with toasty spices and, of course, lots of your favorite High On Chicken buffalo sauce, and cream cheese is added for an unexpected richness. Two types of beans, Great Northern Beans and Kidney Beans, tomatoes, and of course, chicken, are added to the chili to give it more substance. Lots of cheddar cheese, fresh cilantro, and avocado should be sprinkled on top of each bowl of chili. Serve with tortillas, soft corn tortillas, or rice.
Prep time: 30-35 min
Serve for: 3-4
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- two tablespoons butter
- 1 kg of chicken breasts, ground
- 1 cup High On Chicken barbeque sauce
- 1 large, peeled and chopped carrot
- 1 big, chopped onion
- 3 celery stalks, minced finely
- 5 sliced garlic cloves
- 1 tbsp of chili powder
- 2 teaspoons of cumin powder
- 1 tbsp of paprika powder
- 1 tsp Black pepper
- salt to taste
- 1 tomato sauce can
- 1 crushed tomato can
- White kidney or cannellini beans
- 1 can of drained red kidney beans
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese
- 1 avocado
- In a big pot, melt butter and olive oil over medium-high heat. Chicken should be put in the pot.
- Cook and stir the chicken for 7 to 10 minutes, or until the color is gone.
- Add the chopped carrot, onion, celery, and garlic, along with the salt, pepper, cumin, and chili powder.
- Cook and stir for a further 3 to 4 minutes or until the onion are transparent and the carrots start to soften.
- Add the white and red kidney beans along with the High On Chicken buffalo sauce, tomato sauce, and smashed tomatoes.
- After bringing it to a boil, simmer for approximately an hour over medium-low heat or until the veggies are soft and the flavors are well-balanced.
- Remove it to a bowl.
- Then garnish it with cheddar cheese and avocado on top of the meal.
- Easy Buffalo Chicken Chili is ready!!
Occasions when you can make Buffalo Chicken Chili
It’s a sad fact that our grocery list is getting longer and longer. But we can get creative with the ingredients in our pantry, freezer, and fridge to keep things interesting. When it comes to an appetite for spicy food, it’s hard not to be excited about these spicy Buffalo Chicken Chili.
After a long day, there’s nothing better than a good meal. And what’s good about these buffalo chicken chili meals is that we can make them with whatever we have in the house, and it is very easy to make. Even when you don’t know how to cook, this meal is right for you. Just throw some veggies in a pot and add the chicken, High On Chicken buffalo sauce, can bean, crushed tomato, and some water and cook it for 30-35 minutes. This buffalo chicken chile is packed full of flavor, and they’re super easy to prepare.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Why make buffalo chili with chicken?
There are three ways to cook: You can make simple buffalo chicken chili in a crock pot, Instant Pot, or on the stove!
Up to three months’ worth of meals can be frozen: Cook in the Instant Pot straight from frozen or thaw in the slow cooker.
All three recipes are simple to prepare and just call for a single pan and a small amount of chopping (two maximum).
When you choose the Instant Pot buffalo chicken chili technique, it takes 30 minutes to prepare.
Healthy chili recipes are a hit at potlucks, holiday parties, and game days!
- Is buffalo chicken chili gluten-free?
Yes! it is gluten-free, vegan, and paleo-friendly and it’s super easy to modify. To make it vegan, you can replace the chicken with tofu.
- Is the buffalo chicken chili recipe healthy?
This buffalo chicken chili recipe is a low-fat dinner and it is even gluten-free.
- Do I add onions or garlic with spice powders?
Yes! Add onions and garlic with spices. This will enhance the taste.
- How much do I use of tomato sauce per serving?
You can add as much or little tomato sauce as you want. It totally depends on your preference.